Neet Preparation Tips 2016, Tips For Neet Phase 2
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) - Delhi on 24th July 2016 for the selection of candidates for various medical and dental courses like Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
As it is one of the difficult medical entrance examination, you can still crack the NEET exam easily by following some of the tips mentioned below. These tips can help an aspirant pass the NEET phase 2 exam successfully:
- The NEET phase 2 exam consist of 3 subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB). Students must refer to NCERT course books and focus on the main topics, it could be one the topics you don;t give much timeframe.
- For Physics and Chemistry part of the NEET exam, the student must check their concepts and the basics for the Physics and Chemistry exam would be cleared. A student could have a three week's time for the same and the remaining days of the month could be utilised for revising the concepts and also by solving NEET sample papers and taking NEET mock tests.
- A candidate must keep a formula sheet handy for Physics, a sheet of equations for Chemistry should be prepared, and prepare footnotes containing important keywords for Biology.
- A candidate must focus completely on NCERT text books for Biology subject. You can revise atleast one chapter from NCERT's Biology book daily. From the last few years, the most scoring topics of Biology are Cell Structure, Human Physiology and Ecology. So, go for them extensively.
- As the competition is very hard for the NEET Phase 2 exam, due to a high number of aspirants applying for the CBSE NEET Exam and more for the Biology stream, so there are very few seats for them, you can't ignore the basic concepts of Physics and Chemistry either.
- It is really suggested to study all the three subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology thoroughly as each question when answered correctly can move you 1000 ranks above. So, its of utmost importance to study all the PCB carefully. These NEET Books can help you score high.
- Do you see previous year's NEET papers? If not, this is a must as if you download and go through the previous years' NEET questions papers, you will be judge how the NEET questions were asked previously. You will be able to know the distribution of marks according to different streams.
- You must find time doing this. A candidate appearing in the NEET Phase 2 exam on July 24, must solve at least past five years' NEET question papers, which will give you a fair idea about what and how the questions are asked in the NEET examination.
- You should not miss out the NEET mock tests. This can help a candidate seeing their own preparation. You can also use a Time watch to know how much time did you take for attempting each one.
- Do you wish to jon an institute for NEET coaching? No doubt, if you are really devoted, you will be able to succeed the exam in a single attempt but if you join any NEET coaching institute, they can provide you some notes which will be very useful for passing the NEET Phase 2 exam.
These tips will, no doubt help you crack NEET exam with high scores.